!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zolia

Zolia

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P   Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:48 am

Before planing xD reach 90 ^^
Back to top Go down
NagaStorm

NagaStorm

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P   Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:16 am

At low level it is recommended to go Hybrid. But later when you reach 90, most ppl advice me (like WILD@CAT) that I should change to pure EA. You get less con yes but your evasion is high, makes you like super sayan, which makes any melee like wb and wr hard to hit you cause the always miss. SO for me maybe I will try out pure once I reach 90.
Back to top Go down
Zhakrin

Zhakrin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P   Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:43 pm

You should see some of my pictures after a frustrating BH run. So don't worry, you're not alone, and there's much more in the PW world to do. Later, BH will become much easier to go through (See my guide on it here in the forum).
Back to top Go down
[RaZoR]

[RaZoR]

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P   Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:02 am

i play dota...hehe..OMG..u hot..xD..nice introduction... cherry
Back to top Go down
http://gamer-bloodrayne.webs.com/
debapi1

debapi1

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P   Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:13 pm

and heres some of my pics i took ingame

Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P 20090211

Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P 20090310

Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P 20090510
Back to top Go down
debapi1

debapi1

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P   Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi evryone i am Abhisikta, a lvl 43 EA
I was in World of Warcraft before for abt an year before i quit it and started playing PW. I am in PW now for abt a month or so and love my time here amongst u all in Heart. cheers I love you

I had my own guild in WOW with 300+ members and was a pro in dat game before i quit it. In WOW i used to play as a huntress, with ranged combat and an attacking pet. Its not possible to get dis combo in PW, so i grudgingly chose EA (though i also have a WF which is pretty low lvl lol! ) . I am trying out the hybrid build for my EA ... lets see how it works out.

In real life i am 21 yrs now and still a student. Besides studing i am also into dance and ofcourse computer games Basketball Basketball . I have been a local DOTA champion and RPGs are my passion. I love you I love you

I currently stay in Calcutta,India though for a part of evry year i stay with my dad in Vixtoria,Australia.
I am yet very low level to offer anyone my help ingame .. so well lets save dat for the time wen i reach lvl 70 . lol! jocolor

heres a pic of mine on my last birthday flower flower
Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Diya.th

and heres me abt 5 minutes back .. after my first (bad)experience in BH Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Fddes.th

lastly thanks to all my fellow guild members in Heart for all the help dat i received from dem. cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by debapi1 on Thu May 14, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P   Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi i am Abhisikta ... the noobiest noob ever :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!Heart! :: Heart :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: