!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HI! I AM RamnathRM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RaZoR]

[RaZoR]

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-05-02

HI! I AM RamnathRM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI! I AM RamnathRM   HI! I AM RamnathRM Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:05 am

lol... lol! for intro only:D
Back to top Go down
http://gamer-bloodrayne.webs.com/
Zolia

Zolia

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-29

HI! I AM RamnathRM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI! I AM RamnathRM   HI! I AM RamnathRM Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Hehe taking cool pics chill chill
Back to top Go down
[RaZoR]

[RaZoR]

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-05-02

HI! I AM RamnathRM Empty
PostSubject: HI! I AM RamnathRM   HI! I AM RamnathRM Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:43 pm

before i get down to about pw i want to tell a little bit of myself. im 17 living in sri lanaka.its a quite a small country bt i love it.first online game i strtd was dota(warcraft) and i am still playin it.i hav a dota clan named death.im da captian of it.ive made sigs for each and every1 in clan of death.here is wat it looks like.my dota name is bloodrayne.HI! I AM RamnathRM Deathbloodrayne

i started pw abt 1 month back and im finding it a very interesting game.ive jus strtd so i need to learn alot to becme a pro in pw...im already gd in dota...and i need to master dis game also.i joind !Heart! couple of days back but already made friends with most its a nice guild so keep up the gd work.
recent snapshot i took...of me.HI! I AM RamnathRM 2009-05-0301-49-41
Back to top Go down
http://gamer-bloodrayne.webs.com/
Sponsored content

HI! I AM RamnathRM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI! I AM RamnathRM   HI! I AM RamnathRM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI! I AM RamnathRM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!Heart! :: Heart :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: