!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about what soul stones to use

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kharmin

kharmin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Question about what soul stones to use Empty
PostSubject: Question about what soul stones to use   Question about what soul stones to use Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi everybody!
I recently got a helmet, Enhydrous Nowt's Shell w/ 3 sockets. My questions is this.. what soulstones should I use? my stats are as follows..

WR lvl 71
str 238
con 59
int 35
agi 62

physical defense 4537 (unbuffed)

metal 1397
wood 1397
water 1722
fire 1722
earth 906

I am trying to decide between hp and mag defense. Anyone out there have any ideas?

thanks,
Kharmin
Back to top Go down
boneparte

boneparte

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Question about what soul stones to use   Question about what soul stones to use Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:21 am

Hi

I think you can do better hp stones because you are a close combat fighter
Back to top Go down
Zhakrin

Zhakrin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Question about what soul stones to use   Question about what soul stones to use Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:00 am

Quick rule of thumb for soulstones and WR's.

Armor - HP stones.

Weapon - Either Accuracy stones or Attack stones. Either work well, and it depends on which you'd rather increase. Optimally, have at least 2 sockets in your weapon and put one of each.

To make the stones yourself:

G7's cost around 950k gold. This level will get you the glowing rings around your arms.
G8's around 4.6M gold. Usually the stone of preference, since the next level is cost prohibitive if you need lots of stones.
G9's around 24M gold. However, there are lots of stalls around selling these from 5M-18M due to drops from world bosses. Easier to buy from them than to make yourself.
G10+ - PM me, I want to be your new friend...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about what soul stones to use   Question about what soul stones to use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about what soul stones to use
Page 1 of 1