!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManSlove

ManSlove

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Empty
PostSubject: Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing.   Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 am

This is what I get up when not in PW......Playstation Home. I just found a Funky Disco Ball with super cool music playing, had to stop and dance. I'm still ManSlove in there, but it's what a Priest gets up to when he travels forward in time to the 21st Century, all the way from the Pangu Era in China.

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1d
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1om
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1k
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1k
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1u
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1i
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1s
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1hy
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1ai
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1u
By manny72 at 2009-10-16

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing. Playstationhomepicture1m
By manny72 at 2009-10-16
Back to top Go down

Screenies, But not PW..what Manny get's up to when not playing.
Page 1 of 1