!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Hou my Homies XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sterre

Sterre

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Hey Hou my Homies XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hou my Homies XD   Hey Hou my Homies XD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Ur very welcome in our Heart family I love you
Back to top Go down
cNRo

cNRo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Hey Hou my Homies XD Empty
PostSubject: Hey Hou my Homies XD   Hey Hou my Homies XD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Let me introduce myself too. Im cNRo lvl 49 EA atm ^^ i been playing PW since ...ufff....not quite sure, i think i should be smth. like 2 years now. I got 2 more characters but they not important since they not in this guild. ( btw dont think that im a spy or smth. lol )

My real name is Mario and im a Croatian....I live in Germany now NRW ( Minden ) for 15 years and study Electronic Engineering....i'm working on my final exam atm and i should be done in like 3-4 months. *happy* . after that i go for higher qualification ( Master Cool )
How i look like u can see at my Avatar. I'm 23 years old and single atm Laughing Embarassed

That should be the important things about me and i'm happy to be in this guild. it's really cool here and very nice and helpfull ppl inside.

HAPPY GAMING EVERY1 bounce
Back to top Go down

Hey Hou my Homies XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!Heart! :: Heart :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: