!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonae

Leonae

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay   Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:02 am

I was getting really hungry watching halfway trough the photo's Razz
Back to top Go down
KouMori

KouMori

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay   Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 am

I see them now >_<
Back to top Go down
KouMori

KouMori

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay   Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 am

Can't see the pics that damien posted... @_@
Back to top Go down
Zhakrin

Zhakrin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay   Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Well, that brings back some memories. I spent a lot of time in Singapore for work over the past 4 years. Always stayed around Suntec (Swissotel, Raffel's, or Conrad), so I got pretty familiar with the area. And my birthday happens to land on Singapore's National Day, so that gave me an unexpected day off and a bunch of free stuff from the office, hotel, and (my favorite) the local bars.

Here's a couple pics.

1. Crappy cell phone pic of Boat Quay at night
2. Crappy cell phone pic from my hotel room during National Day (Boat Quay is at the end of the football field more or less)
3. Fantastic picture a friend took on National Day of the fireworks. On the balcony of my hotel, I could see them just fine, but this was an amazing pic.

For drinks, if I wasn't out with friends, I spent at The Long Bar, any bar in Chjimes (Nocturnal), and Harry's on Boat Quay. There was that brew pub that wasn't bad in Clarke Quay, and that one place that looked like a hospital with drinks hanging from the drip-bags. That was cool...expensive, but cool. Cheap beer = Chinatown, so I'd stop through there once in a while when I wanted to buy some misc junk and get a beer for $6.50.

I'm surprised you didn't put up any Chili or Black Pepper Crab. Chili Crab at Long Beach Restaurant was great!

Japanese food in Singapore I didn't do. I got enough of that in Tokyo, and Hawaii whenever I go back to visit my in laws.

Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay 08-08-07_0759

Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay 08-09-07_0351

Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay National_Day_in_Singapore
Back to top Go down
DaMiEn

DaMiEn

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay   Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 am

Yelo!!! Damien the NOoB is here!!! Hahahahha....
Jus a few pics of my fav Jap food and a place call Clarke Quay in Singapore....

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0021[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0022[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0023[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0024[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0025[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0026[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0028[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0029[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0030[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0031[/img]

[img]Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Img_0032[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay   Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helo....Favourite Japanese food and a aplce in singapore call Clarke Quay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!Heart! :: Heart :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: