!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello!! O.o

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zolia

Zolia

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Hello!! O.o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!! O.o   Hello!! O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 am

Estonia scratch scratch scratch where is that Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

" Im googling it " Arrow Aw ok well scratch scratch sure i can come haha only need to know where to stay Sleep
Back to top Go down
Lyl

Lyl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! O.o   Hello!! O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:16 am

No problemo. But u have to come to Estonia for that geek

Btw i like to bounce square balls!! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Zolia

Zolia

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! O.o   Hello!! O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:25 am

Hi so you work in a nightclub bounce bounce bounce let me in for free ok Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Lyl

Lyl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Hello!! O.o   Hello!! O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:58 am

I am Lylccacs, but u can all call me Lyl cause it makes your own life easier. Don't have to write so many letters Razz

Well im estonian. Estonia is a small country in Easter Europe.

I have played PW since September 2008. And for today I'm level 77 WereFox but tomorrow Cool not anymore.

In real life I am 20 year old working-student. I studie nursing. Just got to the end of my second year, so it means summer break. On the working part.. well I work in a nightclub as a waitress and partly as a bar(wo)man. Last one I cant be full time cause haven't got certificate Shocked

Oh and I'm damn sarcastic person Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! O.o   Hello!! O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!! O.o
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!Heart! :: Heart :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: