!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

funny movies

Go down 
+2
boneparte
Pjuma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pjuma

Pjuma

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-14

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:16 pm

HELLOOO,

Gsus and me watched 2 nice movies: Big Stan, its about a man who needs to go to prison and learns how to defense himself, it is a comedy and really funny.
And Dragon hunters, this movie is about 2 amateur dragon hunters who gets a mission from what they think they cant handle. its a anamation movie so you have to like it xD, we did Smile

we like to hear what movie you watched.
hope you guildies wright here also.

Hope you like the movies

Big kissis Pjuma

Last edited by Pjuma on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boneparte

boneparte

Number of posts : 39

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 am

Big stan that is a great movie we love that movie to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pjuma

Pjuma

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:02 pm

ELLOOOOOOO,

i really dont have a new funny movie to post here, im just bored lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
BB

Big hug Pjuma
Back to top Go down
nash

nash

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-05

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: MOVIES!!!   funny movies Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:44 am

I see there is a part about movies here!!! just my thing i'm gonna post a lot here in the future i can tell already.....

OK so there is this really funny movie every one should see its called PINEAPPLE EXPRESS but dont take the movie to serious cause than it sucks hahahahha

New movies every one schould see the underworld trilogy with the latest movie Rise off the lycans!!
Also Watchman is an awesome movie and this new one called The seeker!

well this was it for today post a list here in a few days Very Happy

xx Nashido
Back to top Go down
Zhakrin

Zhakrin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-08

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:17 pm

I just saw Taken the other weekend, and I thought it was a pretty good movie. Simple plot, but the action keeps you going throughout.
Back to top Go down
Pjuma

Pjuma

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:15 am

i am in the middle of "the curious case of benjamin butten"sooooo cant tell yet what i think lol but its fin enough to keep on watching for 3 hours lol!
Back to top Go down
Pjuma

Pjuma

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid TWILIGHT affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid TWILIGHT
Everybody MUSTsee TWILIGHT and the second part Newmoon

funny movies Twilightcastl

XXX NASH AND PJUMS
Back to top Go down
nash

nash

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: WATCH IT!!!   funny movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 am

TWILIGHT
Back to top Go down
Gast

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:43 pm

ahhhh twilight No
Back to top Go down
[RaZoR]

[RaZoR]

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-05-02

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:53 am

gd movie watched i really liked it...
Back to top Go down
http://gamer-bloodrayne.webs.com/
Gast

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:36 pm

I guess it s a girl thing <_< scratch
Back to top Go down
nash

nash

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: little movie list....   funny movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:30 am

[b][i]The Hangover Four friends go to Vegas for a blowout bachelor party, only to wake up the next morning with a baby, a tiger, no groom, and no clue.

Land of the Lost Will Ferrell stars as a crackpot scientist who is transported through time and space in this comedic remake of the cheesy 1970s TV show.

My Life in Ruins Nia Vardalos of 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' fame stars as a lonely tour guide who gets her mojo back during a crazy trip to Greece.

Downloading Nancy Rather than kill herself, an unhappy housewife hires a stranger from the Internet to do the job, but the two of them fall in love.

Up In Pixar's latest, a twist of fate (and a persistent Junior Wilderness Explorer) sends a 78-year-old man on an adventure beyond his wildest dreams.

Night at the Museum:
Battle of the Smithsonian
Ben Stiller returns as the bewildered night watchman who witnesses exhibits coming alive.

Terminator Salvation Christian Bale stars as John Connor, leader of the human resistance against the machines, in the return of the hit sci-fi action franchise.

Drag Me to Hell An ambitious loan officer shames a mysterious old woman and becomes the unwitting recipient of a powerful supernatural curse.

Star Trek Kirk, Spock, Bones and the rest of the Enterprise crew boldly go where no one has gone before in J.J. Abrams re-imagining of the final frontier.

Angels & Demons Tom Hanks returns as symbologist Robert Langdom, this time on the trail of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati.

Dance Flick The Wayans family returns with their raunchy brand of spoof comedy, setting out to parody movies like 'Step Up' and 'Save the Last Dance.'

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Hugh Jackman returns to action as Logan, in the story behind the X-Men's adamantium-clawed mutant superhero.

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner star in the tale of a perpetual bachelor who is haunted by the women of his past relationships.

Obsessed Beyonce Knowles and Ali Larter star in a thriller about an unhinged stalker who threatens to destroy a happy family and career.

The Brothers Bloom Adrien Brody and Mark Ruffalo are the greatest con men in the world, taking on one last job swindling an beautiful, eccentric heiress.

The Soloist Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey Jr. star in the true story of a former classical music prodigy living on the streets of Los Angeles.

17 Again Zac Efron is a middle-aged father who wakes up to find he's magically seventeen again, and enrolls in high school to relive his best years.

Monsters vs. Aliens A motley crew of monsters are recruited by the government to save Earth from the evil alien invader Gallaxhar. In 3D and IMAX 3D!
[/i][/b]
Back to top Go down
nash

nash

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Also in theatres   funny movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:32 am

Also In Theaters

Back to top Go down
Pjuma

Pjuma

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:48 am

LOL nash hahahhaahah were you a little bored??
its great !!!!! cheers cheers cheers

funny movies Twilightwallpapertwiligr
Back to top Go down
KouMori

KouMori

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-07

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:58 pm

what? no one's watched transformers? the action is KICK ASS!!! What a Face
and I prefer the books to the movie for Twilight =X
Back to top Go down
Zhakrin

Zhakrin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-08

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:43 am

KouMori wrote:
what? no one's watched transformers? the action is KICK ASS!!! What a Face
and I prefer the books to the movie for Twilight =X

Yes, I saw Transformers 2 last week in IMAX at The Palms in Las Vegas. It was a non-stop, robot-on-robot, smash-em-up. Long, over 2.5hrs. The story, well, it's not all THAT fantastic. It certainly lends itself to the making of a Transformers 3 (of course). One problem I had with the movie was they had the 3 comedic robots. The 2 brothers, and the little RC car. When I saw the RC car, I thought of Jawa's, and Ewok's, and <cringe> Jar-Jar Binks. That told me how they just HAD to have a cute little robot to send to the toy stores, and probably around Christmas when the DVD will most likely be released. I think the idea wasn't to have a academy award plot and story line, it was to blow up and destroy as much stuff as possible and keep the special effects rolling to pull away and distract from the storyline.

If you want non-stop action, see it in the theatres and buy the blue-ray DVD. If you're looking for a good story, you may want to go somewhere else.

As far as Twilight goes, I'm not a teenager and don't get excited over a good boy vampire, just like I didn't watch Titanic more than once, and think that HBO's True Blood is idiotic. I do hear the Twilight books are better, but honestly, when are they not?

I also saw Star Trek finally, and did enjoy it. Again, story was a little strange having seen all the Star Trek episodes from when I was a kid, but Lenard Nimoy's major roll in the movie surprised me, and I ended up enjoying it more than I though.

Harry Potter 6 comes out next week, and I know my wife is going to have to go see that.
Back to top Go down
KouMori

KouMori

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-07

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:56 am

Again the similiar comment...
books are better than movies for Harry Potter =X
daniel radcliffe (sp)...kinda lost all his boyish charm...kinda half hate him now...no idea why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

funny movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny movies   funny movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funny movies
Page 1 of 1