!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NagaStorm is back (but not in game haha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isura

Isura

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-26

NagaStorm is back (but not in game haha) Empty
PostSubject: Well....   NagaStorm is back (but not in game haha) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Unfortunatly the guild has been disbanded and is dead....
Back to top Go down
NagaStorm

NagaStorm

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-14

NagaStorm is back (but not in game haha) Empty
PostSubject: NagaStorm is back (but not in game haha)   NagaStorm is back (but not in game haha) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:50 am

hello everyone, I hope Hearts is still alive. Good news, this game has gone up to 1st ranking. I'm now back playing my old game which is Lineage 2. Our South East Asia server closed (due to company failure to run it's server) but we moved to a private server where we were reunited with old friends from SEA server. I seen the last post was in December? Looks like this forum is not really active. Hope the guild is still active and stronger than before. I have a suggestion, why not open a group in facebook? Our clan in L2 have a group there. Feel free to drop by in my FB https://www.facebook.com/#!/Rene.dAramis Just remember to put a message "hearts" Hope to hear from you all soon
Back to top Go down

NagaStorm is back (but not in game haha)
Page 1 of 1