!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ManSlove

ManSlove

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff   Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:29 am

Ever wondered why higher levels dread loosing exp, and having to regain it..well here for all of you to oggle over...an Experience Chart, Shows how much EXP is needed for each level, all the way up to lv104.

Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff Experi10
Back to top Go down
Zhakrin

Zhakrin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff   Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Yep, how much I know this one, and how long it takes to get to 101. Although I did know someone some months back who was 102 (Kayle I think her name was), so she MAY be 103 by now.

What's interesting to note, I've seen EQ on the AH that requires lvl 120+. The ACTUAL game I believe goes all the way through to lvl 150. THIS game (and PWI I think) only really goes to 105.
Back to top Go down
[RaZoR]

[RaZoR]

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff   Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:43 am

ya it goes until 150..bt no1 dat level..... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gamer-bloodrayne.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff   Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something To Scare You, Experience Chart...Scary Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!Heart! :: Perfect World :: Guides-
Jump to: