!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Screenshots of new Island comming to game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManSlove

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Screenshots of new Island comming to game.   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:37 am

Here you go kiddies, screenies of the new island comming to game, it's not everything, but will give you an idea what to expect.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManSlove

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: The Secret   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:33 am

Now, "How do I get there?", I hear you ask. It's quite simple, make your way to Dream Searching Port. Select a transport method, so foot, ride or fly, then pull the internet connection from your computer. You will get the Link Disconnected warning, just ignore it. I use ALT-H to get rid of it from screen, then head straight south from Dream Searching Port and lo and behold, you will see the new Island rising from the sea, so go have a good look around, unfortunatly with link disconected though you can't go underwater, maybe you can if you swim whole way there, I'm not sure, play around and find out. When your done, just force exit, reconnect your net, log back in and your back in DSP, Forbidden Zone explored, no Banned from Server. Very Happy

Enjoy Kiddies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ISSAM The tunisian

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of new Island comming to game.   Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:50 am

i'll go try it ... than i'll report if this manip has worked or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaMiEn

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Really Works!!!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Hey Manny!! I followed your guide and I really get to the new island!! Beautiful island isnt it!!
Took a few screenshots too..hope u guys will like it!!
Once again....TKs MANNY!!!

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claire

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: hola   Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:57 pm

can i find to the this island?hmm i think this island is the tideborn island so pw english probally which to the tide born to but GM can't information to...
i remember to the gm sound ppl can't go resisterict area...so all ppl go to this island? Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claire

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: hola   Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

can i find to the this island?hmm i think this island is the tideborn island so pw english probally which to the tide born to but GM can't information to...
i remember to the gm sound ppl can't go resisterict area...so all ppl go to this island? Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of new Island comming to game.   

Back to top Go down

Screenshots of new Island comming to game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!Heart! :: Multimedia :: Screenshots-
Jump to: