!Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Petal (new owner!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KouMori

KouMori

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Petal  (new  owner!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petal (new owner!)   Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 am

Welcome ^^
though I'm more of a noob at this game than you are
hope to see you around in game ^^
Back to top Go down
Petal

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Petal (new owner!)   Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 am

Maisey wrote:
eh...sorry petal Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_sad

.....btw enjoy u're time at !Heart! and don't worry if any1 being rude then just tell me i will sort them out Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_cool

oh and 1 more thing HAPPY LEVELING !!! Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_razz Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_biggrin Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_razz

*HUGS*
Back to top Go down
Maisey

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Petal (new owner!)   Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:50 am

eh...sorry petal Sad

.....btw enjoy u're time at !Heart! and don't worry if any1 being rude then just tell me i will sort them out Cool

oh and 1 more thing HAPPY LEVELING !!! Razz Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Petal

PostSubject: Re: Petal (new owner!)   Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 am

Maisey wrote:
hey sterre u in forum..but not pw Petal  (new  owner!) Suspect

plz go online Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_bounce

And here i thought you wanted to wish me happy leveling... Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_sad

Keep this on topic at least. Petal  (new  owner!) Lol
Back to top Go down
Maisey

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Petal (new owner!)   Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:42 am

hey sterre u in forum..but not pw Suspect

plz go online bounce
Back to top Go down
Sterre

Sterre

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Petal (new owner!)   Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:39 am

Welcome Petal
Back to top Go down
Petal

PostSubject: Petal (new owner!)   Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 am

Hello. I'm Petal, a PURE INT built WF, which is currently level 90.

I prefer to keep real life things secret, so i will just say some things about PW.

Erm...one thing you should know about me, i am obsessed with manners, respect, politeness, and things that concern helping people. For instance...will not take to well someone being rude to a lower level just because they can, insults, and bad jokes that hurt people, or not answering questions (especially ones related to the HH we're doing, for instance).

Also...don't like to be given commands. I find it very insulting. A 'please' writtne at the end of the phrase is not the end of the world. I am level 90, i know how to play my characters.

I know i annoy some people with this, but if someone simply can't be polite and nice...better not take me in party. I won't refrain from scolding.

Now...enough about this...and on a happier note, i like to help when i can, even with normal mobs. Only instances when i really cannot help is if i got only a few minutes left or i am farming.

I know a lot of things about this game, so ask if you need any help, or got questions.

Oh, also... i'm in University now, and will play more on week-ends rather than normal week days.

Happy leveling, and see you in PW.

Petal  (new  owner!) Poster1at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petal (new owner!)   Petal  (new  owner!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petal (new owner!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!Heart! :: Heart :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: