!Heart!

perfectworld oracle heart forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I am... kip...?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kip

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: I am... kip...?!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:19 am

Hey, some of you probably already saw me in the guild since last week... but for those of you who have not met me yet, I am kip!

I am a lvl80 EP. I've been playing PW since it was launched but then I got too busy to play properly. At around lvl79 I stopped completely and then came back only recently and then was invited to join !Heart!; Since I've been away, lots of things have changed, so I might ask some stupid questions while I get back into things! Until then, if you ever need an EP to back you up, just give me a shout Smile

About me outside of PW: I'm 27 (male), living in London and I'm a lead graphic designer. I'm half chinese and half malaysian. Speak Japanese but not Chinese. Currently learning Hindi and French with my girlfriend, and Danish for work. I love movies, anime, starbucks, and cooking, oh and smoking (sadly).

Pictures, well, I don't have anything recent (that I'd want to share Razz), so you can have this one I took just now... very emo-webcam style (only with an iphone instead).

It's great to be part of this guild, and I'm looking forward to adventures and fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I am... kip...?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!Heart! :: Heart :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: